Friday, June 8, 2012

Whimsy - Mystic

This is by far one of my favourite cards I've ever done.  I love this stamp so much!  It's by Whimsy and it's called Mystic.  I purchased mine at Carousel Rubber Stamps.





As I said, the unicorn stamp is by Whimsy, the Happy Birthday was actually a freebie clear stamp that was part of a set that came with a magazine.  I used them ALL the time!  I used Copics to color her in (now that I have my greys, I might go back and do a little more shading on her body), the charms were from Michael's, and I used Stickles for the glitter accents.  Oh, and I used my Spellbinders to die cut the Happy Birthday pieces.

I'm planning to make a few more of these which will be for sale in my Artfire Studio.  If you'd like to preorder, please feel free to comment here or message me on Twitter @Mostly_Mandy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment