Thursday, June 7, 2012

House Mouse Challenge 2011

Last year there was a House Mouse Challenge at Carousel to make a card that used a House Mouse stamp and the stamp also had to have a flower on it.  Straight forward enough.  So I got to work and this is what I came up with:

Card with Bookmark Gift



 I colored the image with a combination of Copics (I only had about 4 at the time lol), colored pencils and chalks.  I used Glossy Accents on the water around the flower to give it a wet look :)  The charm was done with Shrinky Dinks paper!  I forgot how much FUN that stuff was!  Now that I'm looking back on this project, I think I'll have to bring that stuff out to play again :)

This little entry won the challenge and I received a gift certificate for the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment