1. Jurassic Park. The original, because it was the best and has an amazing soundtrack.
2. The Beach. Gorgeous scenery, great music, and Leonardo DiCaprio. After watching that preview, I just realized that the dude that plays Daffy also plays Rumpelstiltskin in ABC's Once Upon a Time! I KNEW he looked familiar!
3. Fried Green Tomatoes. Don't laugh! I saw this movie in the theatre when it first came out and something about it hooked me. To this day, when it comes on TV, I watch.
4. Ever After. I don't even need to explain why. If you have a soft side, you get it.
5. The Last Unicorn. One of my favourites as a kid. To this day when I see the crest of a wave, I picture the unicorns running from the foam.
There are so, so many more, but I don't want to take up your WHOLE day lol Feel free to share the movies you can watch over and over again in the comments section :)