Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Whimsy - Miss Fortune!

Hey everyone!  I know I've been slow to make blog posts lately, but the puppy has truly been keeping me insanely busy! 

Saturday night I got a little break and went to Girl's Night for some crafting fun! We went to Pilot's for supper and then went back to get our crafting on.  This time we were joined by the lovely DC & BD!  Hopefully they will be permanent fixtures in our club ;)  I didn't get anything finished, but I did start with the coloring of this card and had a fabulous time with the ladies!

While J was home on the weekend I was able to get this one finished up, plus my Mom's birthday card (which I will schedule to publish tomorrow, so she can't sneak a peak at it before tonight lol).

Introducing Miss Fortune! 

She is now available for purchase in my Artfire Studio!



She is a Whimsy Stamp from the Kenny K Collection.  I colored her in with Copics, and accents were done with Stickles, Viva Decor, Smooch, and Spica.  The "Make a Wish" stamp & ribbon were purchased at Carousel Rubber Stamps, and the "Happy Birthday" was a freebie stamp that came with one of those fab British mags.  I used Spellbinders dies to cut the ovals.

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, she is fabulous!!!! I love your easel card and the wonderful patterned papers. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete