Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Productive Wednesday!

I was on a creative roll today!  I made 4 cards today and one yesterday!  Ideas just kept coming to me and actually working out with supplies I had on hand, and that NEVER happens lol  I was going to post pics tonight, but some of them still have bits that are drying, plus the light's no good at this time of day.  I'll get them up tomorrow.

Speaking of tomorrow (Sushi Thursday!!), it's week 2 of Weight Watchers Maintenance, so keep your fingers crossed for me that I am not fluctuating too much.  I absolutely ate all my points, plus all my Weekly points and then some lol  This is the first time I've ever gone over like that, but it was also the first weekend of sunny nice weather in a long time and the beer was BEGGING me to drink it ;)

After I weigh-in & go to my meeting, I'm popping down to my favourite craft store, Carousel, to finish up some cards and lend a hand if needed. But after all that, I will set up a photoshoot and get pics of these cards done so you guys can see.  I'm pretty proud of them :)

Have a fab night!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great Wednesday, Good luck at WW! Looking forward to seeing the cards.

    ReplyDelete