Thursday, May 24, 2012

Earth Art International Animal Spirit Stamps - Seahorse Card

This card was a total fluke for me.  I'm not usually a fan of browns, but I had seen a card on Pinterest that was done in these colors and I didn't hate it!  I figured now is the time to use up the brown paper I have in my drawer.
Available for purchase in my ArtFire Studio
The background stamp is musical notes, done in VersaMark on the brown paper.  I heat-set it before using Tim Holtz Distress Ink to shade the edges of the brown.  Next I stamped and embossed the Earth Art Seahorse stamp.  You can't tell from the picture but the "Congratulations" is actually popped (raised up, for those of you non-crafters that don't know the lingo :p ), so it adds some dimension to the card.  It was also stamped and embossed, and the edges inked with TH.  The dots were done with Viva Decor.  Base of the card is black.

**Edited to add**
Here is the card that I saw on Pinterest that inspired me:
Stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment