Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Beginning

Well, I've finally been sucked in to the Blogosphere...  I've never had a blog, so please excuse my noobness.

I always hate making a first post anywhere because I never know what to say, and everything I come up with in my head sounds lame.  I guess I'll just try to get all the lameness out now, and hope for the best for the rest of my posts.

So my blog.  It's mostly going to be about card making/scrapbooking/papercrafting/etc.  I'm sure there will be tons of random posts about music, hockey, gaming, books I've read or shiny things that get my attention too, so let's just say this blog will be about random things that I find awesome.  Hopefully someone out there reading this will find my interests interesting too and give me a follow so I don't feel so lame about blogging into nothingness lol

 So That's it for the daunting "First Post".  Hopefully it wasn't too lame.  Better yet, let's forget it ever happened and move on :)



No comments:

Post a Comment