Sunday, May 26, 2013

Liscombe Lodge Scrapbooking Retreat Part 2

I know I said I was going to live-blog this retreat, but the Internet service has been sketchy at best, so I'll just do an uber post right now :)

So after breakfast, the ladies got to work on their projects:

And Dejah did some demos:

And people shopped :)


Dawn taught her beach layout class:


And drew for door prizes!!

Here is the Instagram Mini-Album I chose as my project to complete this weekend. As of right now (just past midnight), I'm about halfway done!


This is the page layout Dejah did for Theresa. Seriously, the stuff that comes out of this girl's mind amazes me! Gorgeous!


I got to the eBosser for the first time and I didn't break it!! Yay me!

I made these paw prints with it:

And Dejah taught her scrapbook class :)

Then it was time for supper:


After supper was time for make n takes:


And I guarded the 'store' while Dejah went upstairs to the prize draws!


Here are some shots of some of the projects these amazing ladies have been creating. I'm so inspired!!





And that's it for tonight! I need some sleep!!! We'll be back at it bright & early :)

Nighty night!

























2 comments:

  1. thanks for the updates and pics, wow, looks like you & Dejah are having lots of fun there. Food looks good too. Hope you Sunday is as good as Saturday, looking forward to the next pics.
    Cheers
    Ferris says Hi, he is helping me send this message

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun!!! Love all the projects, they are absolutely amazing! Those little books are gorgeous. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete