Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

So here we are almost a week into 2013, and I've already almost failed at one of my resolutions.  I think it's about time I put all of them out there so I can be held accountable for what I intend to do this year.

Hopefully I'll be able to knock these ones out of the part, as I've had success with my last 2 years of resolutions (2011 - lose weight, lost 80 lbs!  2012 - read at least 1 book/month, read 16 total).  This year I have decided to do a list of things I'd like to do, that way I always have a variety of things I can be doing when I'm bored lol

So here it is:

1.  Make at least 1 blog post per week.
2.  Read the books on my 'To Read' list on Goodreads.
3.  Take 1 photo per day.
4.  Renovate the dollhouse.
5.  Learn to meditate/relax.
6.  Try new make-up and hairstyles.
7.  Spend less time online, more outside.

 And my progress so far:

1.  Lookie!  I'm making one right now!
2.  I have started Insurgent by Veronica Roth
3.  Follow me on Instagram to check out my shots - Mostly_Mandy (So far I've already missed a couple of days, but at least I am working on it!)
4.  This has been a project in the back of my mind ever since I received it from my uncle in 2011.  I have tons of stuff for it, I just need to get my shizz together and DO IT.  So no progress yet, but as soon as I get these My Little Pony sales done, it's on!
5.  This one will be tough for me.  No progress yet, but it's another thing that's always floating beneath the surface.  Soon.
6.  I always want to do this, I collect lots of awesome shots on Pinterest, but I never put in the effort and DO them.  This year will be different.
7.  Hmmm... I'm online now, but it's because I'm making a post, the day is young!  DON'T JUDGE ME!  Addictions are hard to break ;)

So yeah, I know it's a long list, but it gives me options.  We'll see how it goes.  Make sure to follow me!

Me & the boys on our first Shubie walk of 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment