Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wow, It's November!

Hello my lovelies!  I'm so sorry I haven't been updating much, October has been a trying and busy month for me, medically and otherwise.

This is a busy season for me, as I'm sure it is for most of you too.  I have my first of 2 Craft Fairs coming up on Saturday, the second one a week later.  So I've been trying to force myself into a creative state of mind to get some things made up to sell.  I'll make sure to take lots of pictures and make a nice long blog post showing all the stuff I've made, and How-Tos, if you guys want them :)

Well, I better get back to it!  Wish me luck lol

(And since I know you are all DYING to know how the little one is doing, here's a picture from a couple days ago.  He's OBSESSED with leaves lol)



2 comments:

  1. Sweet kissy face boy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is the sweetest picture!!!! I love him to pieces! Where to you find all the craft shows? Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete