Monday, September 24, 2012

Whimsy Stamps - Sealed With a Kiss

Happy Monday everyone!

Yesterday I went to a charity event at Carousel Rubber Stamps, where a bunch of crafty ladies got together to make cards and then donate whatever we made to Hope for Wildlife so that they, in turn, could sell them to raise money for the rescue.

I didn't know how productive I'd be since I'm so easily distracted by fabulous conversation, so I brought a bunch of my inventory to donate, just in case.  I did get 1 original card made, and I put together 3 more cards that were left over from a class that was held at the store.

Here's the original:



I used the Whimsy Stamp "Sealed With a Kiss", coloured it in with Copics, and used Smooch Spritz with an image mask to create the shimmer behind the seals.  The border was part of an Outline stamp (I believe, I can get all the info for you if you are interested, just comment or message me on Twitter.  I don't have the stamp, but they have it at the store), it was coloured in with Copics and a Spica, and then popped. 

A great time was had by all and HFW ended up with lots of cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment